Thursday, October 27, 2016

Husband apologises for trying to kill his wife three times



who admitted to attempting to poison his wife’s toothpaste, then trying to hire a hitman, and later asking an inmate to do the job — told his wife and three kids on Tuesday he was sorry for the failed murder attempts, according to The New York Post.
“I do apologise to [my wife] Staci, the Jones, my parents, my family, most of all I apologise to my three precious children,” Wortman said, according to Action 5 News in the US state of Tennessee.
“No apology which I offer will be sufficient to all who I have disappointed, let down and hurt.”
Prosecutors said Wortman searched the internet for hitmen to kill his wife and also researched how to put poison in her toothpaste.
His wife, Staci Wortman, was in court as her husband took a guilty plea regarding the toothpaste incident. He pleaded guilty to the other two murder plots on Monday.
“I still struggle, but my children are the greatest victims,” Staci said. “They know he’s in jail. They know he wanted me not to be alive anymore. They know he has to face the consequences.”

No comments:

Post a Comment