Sunday, November 13, 2016

Preschool Days are here: satisfied 4th Birthday, Text4baby



Natasha tells her Text4baby tale:
I’m a proud Text4baby mom of a three-year-antique boy named Isaiah. I first discovered that i was pregnant with Isaiah at some point of a go to to my physician in early 2010. It become a surprise and that i didn’t have many of the assets I had to make certain a healthful being pregnant. certainly one of my first stops for assist turned into the nearby WIC office. My care issuer at the WIC medical institution introduced me to Text4baby, and that i immediately signed as much as obtain the free textual content messages that could link me – and different pregnant women and new moms – to hints and assets proper at our fingertips!
all the new records I acquired from Text4baby made me experience empowered and organized throughout my being pregnant. one of the exceptional things I found out become how vital it is to speak with my doctors approximately which medicinal drugs are safe all through pregnancy. Receiving this unique text message encouraged me to speak to my physician about the possible effects my allergy and migraine medications could have on my child. With this know-how, Text4baby gave me the self belief I needed to absolutely embrace motherhood.
Signing up turned into clean: I just texted child to 511411, and  began receiving three loose text messages a week with useful health and safety statistics to keep me and my toddler healthy. The carrier is even available in Spanish, just textual content BEBE to 511411. It’s certainly that smooth!
After Isaiah became born, I began working on the Michigan primary Care affiliation, enrolling pregnant women and new moms into Medicaid and CHIP. because Text4baby become a existence-saver throughout my pregnancy and after, I used this possibility to percentage my first-hand revel in with the service. among the mothers I signed up have told me how the messages are “right-on-time,” supplying you with what you need to realize precisely when you want it. They particularly love the appointment reminder function that facilitates them maintain tune of the essential doctor visits for them and their toddlers.
Text4baby is celebrating its 4th birthday and Isaiah just became 3 this past November- it’s splendid how quickly these past few years have passed. i am excited to peer how both he and the carrier keep growing! Isaiah is beginning preschool q4 and that i’m surprised each day at how a whole lot we have both grown as we matter, sing and play together.
As Text4baby celebrates its 4th birthday this February, i am proudly reminded that Isaiah become one of the very first Text4baby toddlers. Text4baby was an invaluable aid to me, and it keeps to empower watching for and new mothers, and their households, with important health protection statistics proper on their mobile phones. satisfied Birthday Text4baby, from one proud mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment